piątek, 5 listopada 2010

Pink Devil

Hi there,

Soo I was planning this since ages...Finally here it is: my first makeup blog..I don't like to write much ,so I'll just move on to the very first post.Here goes:


I acctually made a ''tutorial'' on the makeup I'm going to show you guys.I have a good quality digital camera, but when I started doin' the tutorial the battery went down after I took like 4 pictures...I really wanted to do it, so I took my cell phone, and took photos with it.Plus it was getting dark outside, so this is a mixture of crappy pictures, and chaos...The camera in my phone wasn't focusing, so I had to go outside the door to take a picture,everytime I did another step of the tutorial.Lol, how stupid that was.

It will get better I promise - Next time I'll start earlier, so it won't get dark in the middle of my work ( I don't have any good artificial light, so...)
In a month or so I'll have in possesion one of these shiny ,fancy little babies - HD camera recorders.I'll be doin' videos :)

Anyways,  here it is:

Let's call this baby Pink Devil



1. Prime the lid and brow bone - In this case I used Virtual Eyeshadow Base



2.Apply black pencil liner on to the lid.Don't go far beyond the crease though.Doesn't have to be perfectly shaped,but make sure you cover the whole lid.


3.Smudge,and blend it upwards.You need to be patient about this now, as it's quite hard to blend.






4. The next step is to apply black eyeshadow over that.I used Too Faced Smokey Eye palette for it.


5.Put a bright ,vibrant pink color above the black, and blend them like so
 Obviously - don't go all the way up to the brow,as it may look like I did so.Apply it just above the crease , and blend upwards.
The color I used comes from 120 palette



6.The next thing is to sweep some highlight just underneath the brow.I used white color with a little bit of shimmer to it.(Comes from 120 palette)  Apply a generous amount, and blend downwards.

As you can see on this one - I messed it up a bit, I was in a hurry.(What a lame explanation) I should have blend it more on the inner corner of the eye.I fixed it up later on.But anyways - don't do that terrible mistake :)

7.Apply a different (but very similar) pink to the lower lash line.I acctually used two -  but they were so alike, that you cannot tell the difference from the pictures.Then put shimmery white to the inner corner of the eye.Mine comes from 88 palette ,and it has a pink/violet shimmer to it.Quite pretty.But not on the picture...

8.Apply black pencil to the waterline,and mascara.


If you want, you can also wipe off the eyeshadows in the outer corner , just as I usually do.If you have foundation on,after wiping the eyeshadow just fix outer corner with powder.
Other people stick a piece of tape to the outer corner, before applying any eye makeup.I don't do it just because I always forget to do it :) But I do belive in myself and I know deep down in my heart that one day I'll wake up in the morning, and when I'll start getting ready ,I'll put the damn tape on.

If you want you can also do your brows.



Try to make the colors as vibrant as possible,by re-applying them, when blending.


And that's it basically.A lot of blending, a lot of re-applying colors.That's what I like :)

Thanks for your time :) Hope you like it

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz