sobota, 30 czerwca 2012

Riddicolous amount of time has passed since my last entry..

So here I am looking at my old posts, noticing how many technical terrible mistakes I was practising..

I think I'm more skilled right now.Although still a lot to learn!


Today I've done two looks, the pictures do not show their full beauty - they were taken with my phone, it's quite hard to find a good,not too brightly lit area - to show the true colours.

I don't think I've succeded, but ah well.

Here they are:

 I saw a different version of this look on katOsu's youtube channel - I loved her work, so this is my take on that lovely idea.Looking at it now I should probably blend it downwards a bit more.Ah well.


And this is the other one:



Hope you liked it.

As soon as I fix my Nikon camera, there shall be more photos of each look, I know this is just unacceptable! :)


See ya later!

x

1 komentarz: